To Do Checklist by Splend Apps
SplenDO is a great activity checklist for on a regular basis use. It’s really usable with nice consumer expertise. Regardless of who you’re and what you do – you can be higher organized! At dwelling, at work and in your free time – you’ll concentrate on actually essential issues! SplenDO is highly effective in its simplicity and comfort of use.
– SplenDO is a great activity checklist for on a regular basis use.
– It’s really usable with a terrific consumer expertise.
– Regardless of who you’re and what you do – you can be higher organized!
– At dwelling, at work and in your free time – you’ll concentrate on actually essential issues!
– SplenDO is highly effective in its simplicity and comfort of use.
– Person-friendly activity administration
– Grouping duties in useful activity lists
– Good dwelling display widgets present immediately what to do
– Clever notifications precisely once you want them
– Syncing with Google that simply works
– Including duties by way of voice
– Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
– Icon widget – icon with elective at this time’s and overdue duties counter
– Checklist Widget – resizable widget shows upcoming duties
– Standing bar – element (within the notifications space) protecting you updated
– Fast Job Bar – so as to add one thing sizzling rapidly
– Assist for recurring duties
– Time for buying? Want so as to add many duties at one go? Nice, batch mode is on-board!
– Assist for: duties and not using a due date, all-day-long duties, and duties at a particular hour of the day
– Bidirectional synchronization with Google Duties
– Many helpful configuration choices
– Predefined activity lists
– Actions on a bunch of duties (bulk actions, long-click choice help)
– Integration with sharing on Android – sharing duties with different apps and receiving shared information
– Creating duties from the content material of system clipboard
– SplenDO is free to obtain and use
– Splend Apps help and extra!
– Materials Design help
– Usability enhancements and minor bug fixes